Who we are
This website is mantained by Ramírez + Riba, a mexican legal firm with offices in San Miguel de Allende, Celaya, Leon and Mexico City.
Terms of Service
By using this site (which includes reading its contents as well as contacting us or making questions for the site) you agree to following terms of service:
- The usage of this site is strictly subject to the laws applicable in the state of Guanajuato, Mexico, and to the tribunals located in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- All users of this site understand and accept that this site only exist for the popularization of the legal science and not for giving legal counsel or aid to anyone.
- All users of this site also accept that none of the contents presented by this site should be used as legal advice or any type of legal aid.
- Each case is different. All cases have to be studied by trusted lawyers. No content in this site should be taken as any type of guarantee that a court, authority, person or entity will agree with it.
- Any person or entity using this site gives a full release to the site and the people behind it for any type of liability from the content presented herein.
This site complies with the LEY FEDERAL DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES EN POSESIÓN DE LOS PARTICULARES, that is, the Mexican Federal Law that regulates personal data given to private entities. By using the contact form provided by this site, you allow us to keep the name you provide to us in our private records. If you ever wish us to delete your personal information, you may use the same contact form requesting such deletion.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.