Appoint someone you trust or one of our lawyers to represent you or your company when you are absent. Avoid finding yourself far away from Mexico and without time to provide a valid POA. Price starts at $100 USD.
Do you have questions on this service? Send us a quick whatsapp!
Complete satisfaction policy
We will refund our fee within the first 60 days if you’re unhappy with our services. Learn more.
Priced according to your needs
- Draft of Mexican POA, suited to your needs.
- Supervision with Notary or Consulate near you.
- *Doesn't includes Notary or Consulate Fees
- All Personal plan features.
- Assingment of POA to one of our lawyers.
- *Notary or Consulate Fees not included.
- **Fee only includes the assingment of one of our lawyers, not their work.
Why do a Mexican POA?
- Have someone in Mexico who can take legal action on your behalf when you are gone.
- In case someone files a lawsuit against you, your legal representantive can defend your interest.
- If you are too busy, assing someone to do legal procedures without you wasting time.
Don’t forget to read our note on this subject:
Why choose us?
Rely on the guidance of our attorneys, without leaving your home.
Don’t waste time looking for a local lawyer who speaks english and understands foreign law in relation to Mexican law.
We have designed streamlined procedures so that you can get this done soon.
How does it work?
- Answer a series of questions
- We’ll draft the POA you need.
- Sign the POA in front of a Notary or Consulate.
Frequently asked questions
Assign legal representatives in Mexico and be ready for any event where you could need them.
Still have questions? Send us a quick whatsapp!