Avoid high liabilities, deduct salaries, structure employee rules, protect the health of your staff and prevent big fines by the Mexican government. Having a labor contract and registering your workers on the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) can prevent many issues and problems in your future. Get legal advice by phone and messages with our attorneys. The price of this service starts at $50 USD per worker.
Do you have questions on this service? Send us a quick whatsapp!
Complete satisfaction policy
We will refund our fee within the first 60 days if you’re unhappy with our services. Learn more.
Priced according to your needs
Basic Labor Contracts$50 per worker
- Review your current labor liabilities.
- Draft labor contracts and a code of conduct.
- Draft for record of conduct violations.
- Full guide for Mexican labor legal issues
Labor Contracts and IMSS$150 per worker
- All basic features.
- Registration of worker on IMSS.
- Guide for accounting and dealings with Mexican Tax Service and IMSS.
- *Government fees not included.
- Establish clear rules of work, so you can terminate employment in case rules are consistently broken.
- Get our full legal guide on how to handle workers legal issues.
- Deduct salaries from the Mexican Tax Service.
- Avoid fines that can go up to $25’000 USD per worker for not registering them on social security.
- Keep you staff healthy and protected, as well as prevent liabilities in case of a work accident.
Why have Labor Contracts and register your workers on social security?
Don’t forget to read our note on this subject:
Why choose us?
Rely on the guidance of our attorneys, without leaving your home.
Don’t waste time looking for a local lawyer who speaks english and understands foreign law in relation to Mexican law.
We have designed streamlined procedures so that you can get this done soon.
How does it work?
- Answer a series of questions
- We’ll draft labor contracts.
- We can also start registration of workers on IMSS
Frequently asked questions
Regularize your relation with your workers and prevent very big labor liabilities.
Still have questions? Send us a quick whatsapp!